Daniel Nevins Esq.
Daniel Nevins is a founding partner of Ebner, Nevins & McAllister, LLC. He focuses his practice in the area of Criminal Defense representing clients charged with every type of felony, misdemeanor and summary offense. Mr. Nevins also has extensive experience representing individuals charged with Driving Under the Influence (DUI).
Attorney Nevins is a proud graduate of the Dickinson School of Law. He is a member of the Berks County and Pennsylvania Bar Associations as well as the Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys. He is the instructor for the mandatory Ethics course for new Berks County lawyers known as Bridge the Gap. He is a member of the American Inns of Court and has appeared as a legal commentator on local television. Mr. Nevins also currently serves on the board of directors of the Children's Home of Reading.
Attorney Nevins began his legal career as an Assistant Public Defender in Berks County, PA where he defended the rights of over a thousand indigent clients. It was there that he formed the belief that clients are best served through the honest and zealous representation of an attorney they can trust. Mr. Nevins takes the obligation to his clients quite seriously and endeavors to get the best result for his clients in every case.
Attorney Nevins has won not guilty verdicts for clients on charges ranging from serious felonies such as Attempted Homicide, Aggravated Assault, Burglary, Parental Kidnapping and Firearms charges to summary offenses, traffic tickets and misdemeanors such as Retail Theft, Simple Assault and Driving Under the Influence (DUI). He has also successfully litigated pre-trial motions for suppression of evidence, violations of speedy trial rights and petitions for habeas corpus relief.
Mr. Nevins is admitted to practice before the Pennsylvania Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Pennsylvania.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
Honors and Awards:
- Honored by Berks County Living magazine as a "Select Lawyer" for Criminal Defense in 2015 and 2016
- "Top 40 Under 40" defense attorney in Pennsylvania by the American Society of Legal Advocates
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member
Pro Bono Activities:
- Board of Directors, Berks County Bar Association
- Children's Home of Reading
- Gilmore Henne Community Foundation